You can reach Mike by calling or texting him at (775)848-6327 or schedule online 24/7 at HavenSalonStudios.com
Here is a brief overview of what Rolfing is as written by Mike Fronk to be
added to Haven’s, soon to come… Blog
- In a nutshell, Rolfing is Deep Tissue work designed to realign the body.
- The technique is accomplished applying steady directed pressure to the body’s connective tissue network called “fascia”.
- Fascia is the framework that keeps the body in (and out) of alignment. When our connective tissue gets out of order imbalance can result causing numerous symptoms such as pain, discomfort, nerve imbalance, lack of mobility, and on and on.
- A Rolfer seeks to remove restrictions in the fascia to allow the body to heal itself as well as help “retrain” the muscles to work more in harmony.
- Results vary including, but not limited to, improved mobility, breathing, posture, decreased or eliminated pain, and greater body awareness. Rolfing is a healing modality and is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease/symptoms.
Call today to see if Rolfing is right for you.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm
Book online click the link below
or Text/call (775) 848-6327